The evaluations to be made when choosing PVC windows PVC windows
are certainly the most common and present in Italian homes, because
they are excellent for maintaining a warm climate during the winter months and cool during the summer , they are economical and allow, furthermore, a great economic and environmental saving , avoiding thermal dispersion.
With Schulz Italia we have tried to identify all the characteristics of this material and the assessments to be made before purchasing PVC windows . In this article we will learn some information to consider when choosing these windows.PVC: everything you need to know
PVC is a material also called polyvinyl chloride , and thermoplastic, this means that if heated it becomes viscous and suitable to be cut and used for the production of doors and windows . A peculiarity that distinguishes it is the environmental factor, that is, it respects the energy saving standards.
Thanks to its excellent ability to isolate the inside of the house , both from the hostile climate and from external noises, it significantly reduces energy consumption, which has as a consequence a lower production of greenhouse gases and savings in the bill. In addition to these particularities, it is also a very versatile material with a greataesthetic rendering . Why choose PVC windows
Choosing this material for the construction of doors and windows has numerous advantages, which can be summarized as follows:
- It is a very economical material , at the same time it ensures an excellent quality-price ratio
- The windows are always warm to the touch
- Weather resistant
- Resistant to salt
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Excellent acoustic insulation
- It does not need a lot of maintenance
- It is not difficult to clean
- And a light and handy material, in fact, is used for standard size windows
- It is a fireproof material , therefore, in the event of a fire, it does not feed the flames.
As for the negative aspects, we can say that usually PVC is used only for small or medium-sized windows, since, as regards windows and French windows, aluminum is often used, available in multiple sizes and with a peculiar frame structure. What elements to consider when choosing windows
When choosing new windows and the material to use, there are some factors that must necessarily be taken into consideration for a considered decision, here are:
- Aesthetic aspect : windows are not only useful for protecting the house from drafts and bad weather, but they are also design elements, therefore, they must integrate with the style of the house and personal taste
- Maintenance factor : it is important to choose quality fixtures, but which are also easy to clean and require routine and not too complicated maintenance.
- Duration over time : it is essential to choose fixtures with great longevity, or windows capable of lasting over time, as replacing them has a cost. Better to get products with a higher cost and able to have a long life, rather than having to incur additional expenses in a small amount of time.
- Living comfort : windows must be of high quality, allow natural light to enter the house, protect it from the cold and excessive heat and, not to forget, offer the right level of security from possible thieves and thieves.
It is essential to take all these factors into consideration to make a thoughtful and conscious choice, without doubts or indecisions. Quality
The primary factor
Another factor to take into consideration is undoubtedly the quality of the material and the window . When choosing a frame, the guarantee and the CE marking must always be present , concerning the material and installation, otherwise, you risk finding yourself with low quality windows with a short duration over time.
But what specifically is the CE marking with regard to windows and doors
And the mark that concerns all construction products manufactured and marketed in the European Economic Area, also called EEA. Each product must guarantee all the required performances, without installation. This is synonymous with quality.
Big brands, such as Schulz Italia , are subject to periodic checks and tests to ensure that quality and requirements are continuously and constantly respected before being placed on the market.
The windows and doors are constantly evolving and it is good to keep yourself informed about every update before any purchase, moreover, the best companies, in addition to offering certified quality products , also guarantee an excellent assembly and installation service , with consequent support both before and after sale. Why choose PVC windows
It’s time to modernize your home or renovate it
. We hope, with this article, to have removed some doubts and clarified your ideas.
Many wonder which are the best PVC windows on the market or which company offers the best value for money . These are all legitimate questions when planning to change house windows. In general, the important thing is to always evaluate all the pros and cons of the various materials, choose the one that best suits you and analyze its strengths .
Achieving the required comfort and being satisfied with your windows is important for your living well-being .