- What are the stages of male development and how to recognize them
- The stages of male development
- You also have red foreskin problems
- Early and delayed puberty
- Uro-Andrologist Dr. Francesco De Luca: professionalism by your side
- Choose the professionalism of Dr. Francesco De Luca for redness problems of the foreskin
What are the phases of male development and how to recognize them Puberty is
the phase of life in which male and female development takes place and the subject assumes the characteristics of an adult belonging to the sex they belong to. The onset of puberty is not the same for everyone, on average it occurs between the ages of 10 and 14, but it can also begin early around the age of 9 and continue up to the age of 16. Male development
leads to profound psychic and physical changes. The gonads mature, secondary sexual characteristics appear, the subject grows in height and finally reaches fertility with the appearance of sexual desire. To initiate these changes and hormonal secretion, especially testosterone .
It is the hypothalamus and pituitary gland, found in the brain, that trigger the onset of puberty by stimulating testosterone production by the testes. The action of the follicle-stimulating hormone also begins, which together with testosterone allows the testicles to start the production of sperm.
The stages of male development Testosterone is the hormone par excellence and is responsible for the development of secondary sexual characteristics. Male sexual development is
characterized by several stages. To describe the physical changes, reference is made to the Tanner stages which distinguish the stages of sexual maturation:
- Stage 1, under 9.3 years old . It is the pre-adolescent phase in which the testicles, scrotum and penis still have the infantile aspect.
- Stage 2, between 9.3 years and 12.2 years . Testicles and scrotum begin to grow which also has a wrinkling of the skin and a hint of pigmentation. The first pubic hair appears, but it is still thin.
- Stage 3 between 12.2 and 14.8 years. The penis grows in length and width, the testicles and scrotum, and the pubic hair grows further.
- Stage 4, between 14.8 and 16.2 years . The penis, testicles and scrotum still grow.The pubic hair is typical of the adult, but it does not have a complete extension and is generally lacking in the inner thigh and abdomen.
- Stage 5, between 16.2 and 21 years . Puberty reaches its completion, male pubertal development and complete the size of the gonads, the external genital development and the hair system are typical of the adult.
La capacita di eiaculare si matura tra i 12 e i 14 anni, all’incirca a meta dell’adolescenza.
Html code here! Replace this with any non empty text and that's it.
Talking to an andrologist may be much easier than you think. Contact Dr. Francesco De Luca, also via Whatsapp and request an appointment immediately. [/ Vc_column_text] [/ vc_column_inner] [/ vc_row_inner] [vc_btn title = ”Book an appointment” style = ”custom” custom_background = ”# 00aae5 ″ custom_text = “#Ffffff” align = “center” button_block = “true” link = “url: https% 3A% 2F% 2Fandrologiadeluca.it% 2Fcontatti% 2F |||”] [vc_btn title = “Call” style = “custom” custom_background = “# 007ee5 ″ custom_text =” # ffffff “align =” center “button_block =” true “link =” url: tel% 3A% 2B393284798477 ||| “] [vc_btn title =” WhatsApp “style =” custom “custom_background = ”# 42d64c” custom_text = ”# ffffff” align = ”center” button_block = ”true” link = ”url: https% 3A% 2F% 2Fweb.whatsapp.Early and delayed
puberty The development of the testes is the first sign of the onset of puberty.
- We speak of precocious puberty when changes in secondary sexual characteristics and gonads occur before the age of 9 .
- On the other hand, we speak of delayed puberty when the onset of male development with the modification of the gonads and the appearance of secondary sexual characteristics occurs spontaneously after the age of 14. In most cases of delayed puberty, the family history reveals a similar pattern in one of the parents. Some forms of pubertal delay are correlated to a functional deficit of gonadotropins or to malnutrition, anorexia, bulimia, chronic diseases, endocrine affections.
The first important step for the diagnosis is to contact a specialist who, through a complete medical history, will be able to evaluate pubertal development. [/ Vc_column_text] [/ vc_column] [/ vc_row]
an appointment with Dr. Francesco De Luca for an andrological examination for red foreskin problems. Choosing to rely on his skills means that you will have the certainty of quality services and highly professional medical advice. Choose the professionalism of Dr. Francesco De Luca for redness problems of the foreskin
Book now a consultation visit with the surgeon specialized in Uro-Andrology for all your types of ailments. For any information you may need, Dr. De Luca will be at your complete disposal. [/ Vc_column_text] [vc_btn title = ”Book an appointment” style = ”outline” color = ”primary” align = ”left” i_icon_fontawesome = ”fa fa-hand- o-right “add_icon =” true “link =” url: https% 3A% 2F% 2Fandrologiadeluca.it% 2Fcontatti% 2F ||| “] [/ vc_column]