Increase the girth of the penis: natural solutions
- Increase the girth of the penis: natural solutions
- How to have a bigger penis: mechanical solutions
- Kegel exercises
- How to do Kegel exercises
- When to practice
- Things to remember about these exercises
There is a restless drive in our culture towards self-improvement, and because of this, information on penis enlargement is everywhere.
First, even if you think your penis is smaller than average, it is likely to be ‘just’ normal in size.
The average European length seems to be between 12.9 and 16 cm, so if you fall within this range there is no need to worry.
Second, anyone who insists on not having the right size even when the ruler says otherwise could earn a psychiatric diagnosis: penile dysmorphic disorder. It is similar to the perceptual distortion of anorexics who keep thinking they are fat no matter how thin they get.
According to a study, most men who have penis enlargement surgery are affected by this disease and are also the least satisfied with the results.
Men who have a normal penis length but are convinced that they are not average-sized may benefit from seeing a psychiatrist instead of a surgeon. How to have a bigger penis: mechanical solutions
First of all, know this: you cannot make your penis swell with exercises like you do with your biceps. However, some exercises and types of stimulation can stretch the skin and lengthen the penis itself.
Some options for penis enlargement include devices that attach to the penis to stretch it, sometimes up to eight hours a day, with tension or weights. We advise against practicing these techniques, also because not only would they lead to nothing, but could cause very serious damage for which surgery may be necessary.
These tools can allow you to stretch the skin of the penis. However, this may not have any effect on the size of the erection. These techniques would also require superhuman dedication. Risks include tearing of tissue, bursting of blood vessels, and other problems. Jelqing
A popular example of traditional exercises is “jelqing”. It appears to be an old Arab technique handed down from father to son. Details are veiled behind web pages that require your credit card, but jelqing exercises generally involve a lot of work, 30 to 60 minutes of firm tugging several days a week. You are supposed to practice these exercises without your penis becoming erect. So it’s best to have a lot of self-discipline and a lot of free time too.
It is not a recommended practice. Kegel Exercises
The only exercises we recommend you practice are the Kegel exercises. They do not promise miraculous events, but they do help strengthen muscles that will allow you to have more control over the area.
Kegel exercises strengthen the group of muscles called the pelvic floor muscles. These muscles contract and relax around the bladder and the bladder opening at your command. When these muscles are weak, urine leakage can occur. You can exercise these muscles like any other muscle in your body, and strengthening them can help you control the area better. It is important that you perform these exercises correctly and consistently for maximum benefit.
It is important that you exercise the correct muscles. Here’s how to understand what they are:
- Squeeze your rectum as if you were trying to control a passage of gas. Do not strain the muscles of the legs, buttocks or abdomen. Don’t hold your breath;
- You can also imagine that you are about to stop a flow of urine. If you still can’t find these muscles, you could try actually urinating and then try to slow or stop the flow of urine midstream without using the muscles in your legs, buttocks or abdomen;
- When you find these muscles, you will feel them pulling up and in. Your penis and testicles will also move slightly up and down as you contract and relax;
- If you are still unsure, contact your doctor for more precise directions.
How to do Kegel exercises
- It is advisable to practice them after emptying the bladder;
- Tighten the muscles you identified above and hold for 3 to 5 seconds, or as long as possible at first. As these muscles get stronger, you will be able to keep them contracted for longer;
- Relax for 3 or 5 seconds or as long as you tighten your muscles, then repeat;
- Breathe normally;
- Do 5 to 7 exercises at a time, at least 3 times a day. As you get stronger, increase up to 15 exercises at a time, 4 times a day;
- Also, for the more advanced exercises, you may consider incorporating an extra set of exercises;
- The key, as with any physical workout, is to set up a consistent routine and perform the exercise correctly.
When to practice
- You can perform Kegel exercises anywhere and anytime. The people around you won’t even know you are doing them. Take advantage of this by integrating Kegel exercises into your daily routine. For example, you can do them while driving your car, while queuing for the supermarket checkout, while watching television, while reading a book. Make sure you do the exercises every day. The more you do, the better.
- You can also do it when you have an episode of incontinence. For example, if you have urinary leaks while going to the bathroom, stop and do some kegel exercises until the leaks stop and then continue.
Things to remember about these exercises
- Be sure to use the pelvic muscles ONLY. When starting the exercise for the first time, you can consider standing in front of a mirror with one hand or on your abdomen or buttocks to feel the movement. It is important that you DO NOT use your abs, glutes or leg muscles.
- Remember to breathe normally during the exercise, as it does not involve holding your breath.
- Exercise takes time to strengthen these muscles, just like any physical therapy. You should start noticing less losses after 4-6 weeks of constant daily exercise, and an even greater difference after 3 months. If you don’t see improvement, you may not be exercising the right muscles.
- Pelvic muscle exercises also improve orgasmic function, thus accelerating the return to power. Contracting these muscles can help draw more blood into the penis to improve erectile function.